Volunteer at Harvest
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Harvest Market. Our volunteer program is currently at capacity, so we are not currently taking on new volunteers.
Volunteer at Harvest Launceston
- get to know your local Tasmanian farmers and artisan producers
- join the Harvest community
- meet new people, make new friends
- eat fresh local produce
- enhance your CV
- learn about waste and help to educate others
What do Harvest volunteers do?
- Set-up and pack-down market marquees, seating areas and signage (some heavy lifting, 1 hour shift)
- Welcome visitors at the market entrances (2 hour shift)
- Represent Harvest at the market’s information stall (2 hour shift)
- Educate market goers about our FOGO program, waste and recycling and which bin is the correct bin for their waste (2 hour shift)
Volunteer Greg with some of his shopping and a coffee.